lt_dlopen win32 mingw dll backlinking exceptions =)

From: Eurijk
Subject: lt_dlopen win32 mingw dll backlinking exceptions =)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:46:59 -0700

I've spent the last couple of months searching
for a way to do backlinking in a dll w/ win32,
but alas, to no avail! :). Can anyone point
me in the correct direction? Is this possible?

Provided it's just my problem, could we add a
demo for doing this into libtool? >;-)
I have a short demo ^^^ (see attached) for this,
but I am not sure how to get this working for win32.

>From http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/GNU/404/0/8593603/
it looks like Charles Wilson has/had this working in cygwin.

Is there any documentation out there for this?
The autoconf/automake/libtool docs I've seen only
touch the subject.

Thanks :)

-eurijk!

                        address@hidden