Re: [Mingw-users] Building DLLs using MinGW & libtool

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Building DLLs using MinGW & libtool
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:14:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Earnie Boyd wrote:

> Do you have the msysDTK?  And msysDVLPR?

I have installed msysDTK but not msysDVLPR.

Is there some reason why my package would need to use MinGW-specific
auto* tools?  That kind of defeats the purpose ...

> All autoconfiguration tools must have the same prefix, that's why I
> provided the msysDTK.  I have the configured all of the tools to
> --prefix=/usr.

I am not using any MinGW-specific auto* tools.  I am using the latest
releases of GNU Autoconf, Automake, and current CVS libtool.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden