libtool: install: warning: relinking filname.la ???

From: Nelson . Broat
Subject: libtool: install: warning: relinking filname.la ???
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:45:07 -0400

While issuing a make install for a package called unixODBC I received the
following two messages and was wondering what they meant.

There were no errors during the configure or make steps that I could see,
but the make install did not produce two very important files:
ODBCConfig and DriverManager.

Any help is appreciated, here are the messages. Thanks.

     libtool:  install:  warning:  relinking libodbccr.la

&  libtool:  install: warning:  relinking libboundparam.la

Nelson