RE: LT_AC_PROG_SED

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: LT_AC_PROG_SED
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:55:07 -0400

Albert,

Hmmm, yes, all the variables used in the script should be prefixed with
somthing like lt_ so these clashes are much less likely.
I thought I had fixed this a while ago, but if you're looking
at CVS head, I must not have.  I haven't had much time for this
sort of thing lately, I must apologize for my absence.

Robert