Re: Problems with libtool implementation of osf style versioning

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Problems with libtool implementation of osf style versioning
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:17:04 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Rainer Orth wrote:

> Unfortunately my patch to fix osf style versioning for Tru64 UNIX
>
>       http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool/2002-June/006425.html
>
> has not been commented on for two months and the Cc: to libtool-patches
> seems still to await moderator approval ;-(

It appears that the problem is that Gary has temporarily lost his
direct access to CVS.  Gary has provided me with libtool commit
access (my own patches are in the same state as yours), but I have not
tried it out yet.

I will help Gary with getting access to the libtool files so that he
can get the various patches integrated into CVS libtool.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden