Re: [Fwd: Re: impgen.c again / Re: Linux/Win32 cross and DLLs]

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: impgen.c again / Re: Linux/Win32 cross and DLLs]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:17:53 -0400

Guido Draheim wrote:

> > I'm just getting started.  I've joined several lists so that I can keep
> > abreast of win32 activity.  And libtool needs some win32 help.
> >

> what are your wishes?

I don't know exactly where the problems are yet to give you a wish list
yet.  I will, eventually, but it may go beyond libtool itself to the
package creators.  Some have been very creative with additives that
aren't given consideration to the libtool development itself.  Those
hacks make it even worse.

Earnie.