Re: [Mingw-users] Whats the latest on libtool and the stub dll librarie

From: Earnie Boyd
Subject: Re: [Mingw-users] Whats the latest on libtool and the stub dll libraries?
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:26:36 -0400

Elizabeth Barham wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A while back, Bob mentioned running into some trouble linking a dll
> with the stub lib*.a libraries:
>
> <http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool/2002-June/006401.html>
>
> and has contributed some patches to libtool (whether in regards to
> this I do not know).
>
> Anyway, I, too, recently had a similar error as what Bob mentioned in
> the previous email cited above.
>
> So, I am curious as to whether or not the kink has been ironed out.

Not, totally, but it's being worked upon.  I've joined the libtool list
as well in order to help with resolving the issues with mingw32
host/build/target issues.  Hopefully, others that have been actively
working with mingw32 libtool issues can speak to this issue.

What is your current problem in detail?  I.E.: What is failing?

Earnie.