Re: Unrequested F77 config

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: Unrequested F77 config
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:03:52 -0600

I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that Autoconf should be able to handle
this on it's own by only running the F77 tag configuration when the
project
is running the AC_PROG_F77 macro.  Same goes for the other tags as well.
If someone ever could figure out how to get this to actually work, they
would get a gold star.  :)

Robert