Re: flat namespaces redux

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: flat namespaces redux
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 23:59:03 -0600

Hello,

Maybe I don't understand OS X, but as I see it, any library
that needs a two level namespace would not build on any other OS
because OS X is the only OS that supports this feature.
Now, if that is the case, it doesn't make any sense for Libtool
(a tool for portable library creation & use) to support a feature
that is only present on a single platform.  Does that make sense?

Robert Boehne