[ 101415 ] libtool + C++ + gcc on solaris

From: nobody
Subject: [ 101415 ] libtool + C++ + gcc on solaris
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 02:50:55 -0500

Support Request #101415, was updated on 2002-Oct-18 09:55
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101415&group_id=25

Category: None

By: David.Decotigny
Date: 2003-Feb-04 02:50
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; SunOS sun4u; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020827

This was for version 1.3.5 (solaris 2.7 host) of libtool.
Some time ago, someone from the libtool team told me this
"bug" was fixed in the CVS version. Actually, I also tried
the 1.4.2 version, and it crashed (differently).

David Decotigny

By: rboehne