Patch requirements

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Patch requirements
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:33:49 -0600

Hello all,

I just want to remind everyone that patches should
be posted to address@hidden with a ChangeLog entry.
I have precious little time, and searching for patches
on the wrong list, email addresses, and writing ChangeLog
entries are all things that are better done by patch authors.
Wouldn't YOU rather I spent my time reviewing code, refactoring,
and doing testing?  ;)

Thanks,

Robert Boehne