Re: self contained library

From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak
Subject: Re: self contained library
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:24:49 +0100 (CET)

The method will still work - just don't link to the C library statically,
but do so for everything else (assuming you have static versions
available, and taking into account that some code may need special
compilation options to know it's going to be in a shared library, so don't
use the .a file produced by Libtool without prejudice.

rlc