Re: darwin.6.diff

From: Benjamin Reed
Subject: Re: darwin.6.diff
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:19:36 -0500

Peter O'Gorman wrote:
Hi,
While we need to link all deplibs (actually link against them, not just -L to the dir) on darwin, we only need to do so for shared libraries. This patch fixes that.

Also, I had left a couple of printf's in the ltdl code for dyld, and incorrectly returned a 1 in dlcose when the close was successful, and a 0 when it failed, did not set an error string either.

Patch is inline and attached. Almost the same as my last patch, except it now sets the dlerror string for the dlcose failing.

I just gave this a test run and built the KDE tree with no libtool modifications (other than copying libtool 1.5+darwin.6.diff) on MacOSX, so it looks like it handles things properly here.

+1

:)