Re: Libtool 1.5 on MacOS X

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Libtool 1.5 on MacOS X
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 20:42:50 +0900

Well, the FSF gcc is explicitly not supported, that is why the check for Apple. I assumed (obviously wrongly) that you were using Apple's gcc-3.3 from darwin cvs 1314

Because of the way things are set up, adding fsf gcc support is essentially adding a completely different compiler. Depending on my available free time, I may decide to revisit this issue, do you really think it is required?

Something must be wrong however, I thought it would be reporting that shared libraries are not supported by fsf's gcc. I'll certainly look into that problem.

Thanks,
Peter