Re: Is libtool being maintained at all?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Is libtool being maintained at all?
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:50:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Dalibor Topic wrote:
> excuse my inflammatory and trollish subject line, I wanted to grab the
> attention of whoever maintains libtool right now.
>
> I've posted patches to both libtool and libtool-patches and never got a
> reply. I've seen other patches being dropped on the floor, or being
> reposted after months of silence. So I'm wondering what the current
> status of libtool is: is it being developed, dormant or dead?

Libtool is certainly being maintained.  We have been unnofficially
relying on Robert Boehne to apply most of the patches.  We received
mail from Robert on the libtool list on June 25th so he is still alive
and well.  Perhaps he is just on vacation.  Even open source
developers take vacation.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden