static/libgcc_s

From: Davy Durham
Subject: static/libgcc_s
Date: 23 Jun 2003 12:29:42 -0500

You can most likely disregard my previous msg to this list.  I found
that -lgcc_s was being added to FOX's libFOX.la file because a
libMesaGLU1.la contained it.  I imagine that the libmesaglu package has
that hard-added in their makefile perhaps.

Anyhow, it still might be a good idea that when gcc is of a certain
version (3.x.y?) to translate -lgcc_s to -lgcc_eh if static linking is
taking place and -lgcc_eh to -lgcc_s if dynamic linking is being used.