libtool 1.5: superfulous tests

From: Thamer Al-Harbash
Subject: libtool 1.5: superfulous tests
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:56:32 -0400 (EDT)

I have been using libtool with some mixed feelings on the amount
of tests it adds to `configure'. Specifically, although my source
is all in C, libtool runs C++ and Fortran tests. This adds a bit
of bloat everytime a user runs the configuration script.

I have already explicitly specified the language in my
configure.ac with:

AC_LANG(C)

Is there anyway to disable libtool tests for Fortrant and C++? I
couldn't find any mention of it in the manual.

--
Thamer Al-Harbash
GPG Key fingerprint