Re: MKS Bourne Shell "case" weirdness...

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: MKS Bourne Shell "case" weirdness...
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:12:51 +0200

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote:
: "Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:
:
: > Is it possible that this is a local problem for the given MKS user I
: > am working with and that he may have a somewhat faulty MKS
: > installation or something?
:
: Possibly.  It'd be nice if we could have another MKS user report what
: happens.  Or perhaps you or your user can consult the MKS bug database
: (I can't; it's private).

The MKS user made a small example of the bug and set to MKS and got
in reply that this bug was fixed in MKS v8.5 (which he hasn't upgraded
to because they dropped support for Motif 1.2 in that version).  He
hasn't been able to get them to spill the actual details of the bug
yet though, but he's working on it.

  Lars J