Is libtool 1.4 dead and buried forever?

From: Scott James Remnant
Subject: Is libtool 1.4 dead and buried forever?
Date: 30 Jul 2003 21:02:26 +0100

Subject line says is all really, I ask because I've cleaned up the
Debian libtool 1.4 package and got a small handful of patches which
could be useful if anyone forsees a libtool 1.4.4 coming up at any point
in the future.

If not no worries, a couple of these patches need to be applied to 1.5
too anyway, and once I've tested them I'll send a few mails to
libtool-patches with them.

Scott