away from my mail

From: via the vacation program
Subject: away from my mail
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:59:47 -0500 (CDT)

I have recently moved to Vanderbilt University and may not be able to
reply to your email for a while.  If you have any questions regarding
ACE or TAO please send them to the ACE+TAO mailing list or
comp.soft-sys.ace newsgroup, as described in

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html.

If you have questions about our Wiley book on "Pattern-Oriented
Software Architecture: Patterns for Concurrent and Networked Objects"
please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/POSA/

If you have any questions about our Addison-Wesley books on "C++
Network Programming" please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE/

If you're interested in attending my upcoming tutorial at UCLA on
patterns, CORBA, ACE, and TAO please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/UCLA.html

If you're having problems decompressing or viewing any of the files at
my Web site, please see

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/viewing-docs.html

for instructions on how to work around these problems.

Thanks,

        Doug