Your Harddrive is recording your Internet activity!

From: jenny harmey
Subject: Your Harddrive is recording your Internet activity!
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:34:42 -0800

96E6vn97WS78sx4Dj6y59
2313Q94o8yk43P80D996uZ810rC620X220a
WARNING WARNING!
SOME ONE HAS SEEN YOU VISITING AD.ULT MATERIAL!

PRESS HERE TO FIND OUT M.ORE INFORMATION!

Stop recieving these, p.ress here.

The incongruence of the figures annoyed me!Amber can be quite amiable when she wants to be.The incongruence of the figures annoyed me!Amber can be quite amiable when she wants to be.
42511C6277i952487t3t0Y5R238721 62Cb2xld3Jyb0BnbnUub3JnIw==!