We can he.lp you find the best rates!

From: juan
Subject: We can he.lp you find the best rates!
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 19:44:18 -0800

The nostalgia the Bryan showed made me rather sad, so I decided to bring him home.
Find.ing the best rat.es for a new hom.e Loa.n or REF.lNANClNG an old one can be a daunting task

We do the work for you. By subrnitti.ng your information across to hundreds of L.enders, we can ge.t you the bes.t intere.st r.ates around.
Andrew has NO competence.
I.nterest rate.s are lower than the.y have been in over 40 years, but it won't sta.y that way for long. Our simple f.orm only takes a few m.oments, there is ab.solutly NO OBL.lGATlON, and it's 100% F.REE. You have n.othing to lose, and every.thing to gai.n.

Get a f.ree mor.tgage q.uote today!

42cJJT9rp874676151260U 4J56589VU6K0e5T7e12W2l
8L83Uf6479Yz8VkqV4984585X6SD117A97k3B99ge8o0

to st.op all future m.ailings, un s ubscr.11be.

The nostalgia the Bryan showed made me rather sad, so I decided to bring him home.The nostalgia the Bryan showed made me rather sad, so I decided to bring him home.Andrew has NO competence.The nostalgia the Bryan showed made me rather sad, so I decided to bring him home.