Missing, presumed Dead! Libtool CVS logging via e-mail

From: Scott James Remnant
Subject: Missing, presumed Dead! Libtool CVS logging via e-mail
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:11:34 +0000

The script and everything under CVSROOT that logged our commits and sent
them to address@hidden has been lost.

Don't suppose anyone kept a copy of this around, and could re-add it to
CVSROOT (possibly fixing the broken CVSweb URLs along the way).

Otherwise I guess we'd have to use the commit_prep/log_accum which come
with CVS?

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?