Re: Missing, presumed Dead! Libtool CVS logging via e-mail

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Missing, presumed Dead! Libtool CVS logging via e-mail
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:32:49 +0100

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 02:11:34PM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> The script and everything under CVSROOT that logged our commits and sent
> them to address@hidden has been lost.
>
> Don't suppose anyone kept a copy of this around, and could re-add it to
> CVSROOT (possibly fixing the broken CVSweb URLs along the way).

I have a copy of these files.  But the problem is that you can't commit
anything under CVSROOT/ with the current setup of savannah.  A few
people have already complened about this on address@hidden,
but I have not seen any answer.  I guess it's because loginfo and
friends allow you to run arbitrary commands on the CVS server.