|Subject:||DTOI up 44% in one day!!|
|Date:||Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:58:13 +0000|
Atlantic Times Financial Newsletter
ALERT: Strong Buy Issued on DTOI
Take a look at our recent Strong Buy recommendations...
November: CFTN at 0.40 Currently 2.00 High 2.62...655% Gain!!!
November: GDVI at 0.04 Currently 0.09 High 0.18...455% Gain!!!
December: HTSC at 0.70 Currently 2.10 High 2.95...329% Gain!!!
January: QLHC at .90 Currently 2.90 High 3.50...389% Gain!!!
Feb/March: CWTD at 1.50 Currently 4.50 High 9.50…800% GAIN!!!
March: DTOI at 0.40 Currently 1.25 High ???? ….300% SO FAR!!!
Symbol: DTOI OTC.BB
Shares out: 26Million
Market Capitalization: $ 24Million
Significant Revenue Growth in 2004
Rating: Strong Buy
7 days trading target: $2.00
30 day trading target: $3.50
NEWS ALERT ******** 3/25/2004 4:00PM Est *DTOI UP 44%*
* Dtomi Receives Request for Quote for Tandem Axle Enclosed Trailers *
**STRONG TRADE ALERT ** STRONG TRADE ALERT**
Dtomi, Inc. ("Dtomi" or the "Company") markets a unique air spring suspension system, Air Spring AxleT , that allows small to medium-sized trailers to be lowered to near flush with the ground, greatly improving the safety and ease with which heavy cargo can be loaded and unloaded. An aggressive commercialization schedule may bring profitability by mid 2004.
Dtomi, Inc is about to release big news in the next week and the stock is expected to rise through the roof. As one of our subscribers you already probably reaped the benefits of our China World Trade Corp (CWTD) recommendation 2 weeks ago. CWTD rose 900% in only 3 days and ALL of our subscribers turned a quick buck! Don't delay and get in on the action early!! Dtomi, Inc. (DTOI) is about to explode so get in on the action before it's too late!
· Dtomi, Inc. ("Dtomi" or the "Company") markets a unique air spring suspension system, AirSpring Axle, that allows small to medium-sized trailers to be lowered to near flush with the ground, greatly improving the safety and ease with which heavy cargo can be loaded and unloaded
· Over 2 million small to medium sized trailers are sold annually in the US. These trailers are priced up to and over $5,000, and are marketed to rental agencies, home-improvement retailers that maintain rental fleets, and individuals who need to haul heavy items such as contractor equipment, motorcycles, snowmobiles, jet skis, cars and horses.
· Management estimates that the initial market for the Company's Air Spring Axle system is $10-$15 million. There are thousands of trailer rental locations in the US, and the system can improve customer satisfaction, safety and labor requirements. Dtomi is working with a leading home improvement conducting a four-month test of 50 trailers.
· The total market will grow to $140 million as the system is licensed to trailer manufacturers. Dtomi plans to assist manufacturers with integration of the Air Spring Axle system into existing trailer designs, and to collaborate with them on marketing efforts. Management expects licensing fees of $200-$300 per trailer.
· Dtomi expects be cash flow positive by the end of 2004. An aggressive multi-media marketing effort is underway, and rental fleet sales and licensing revenues are expected to bring high margins. The Company recently raised approximately $1.3 million in equity capital.
· The Company has begun aggressively marketing its product through a variety of methods, in an attempt to gain early market share and preempt any competition or patent infringements.
· These trailers are sold to individual consumers, car and truck rental agencies, and hardware stores that maintain rental fleets. There are several thousand trailer rental locations in the U.S., including True Value Hardware, with 4,100 rental locations; United Rentals, with 550 locations; and Home Depot, with 520 locations.
· Dtomi estimates that the near-term domestic market for the Air Spring AxleT is 50,000 units per year, which should generate revenues of $10 to $15 million. Overhead is low, and initial margins should exceed 30%. Commercialization is expected to ramp up very quickly, and the Company expects to be cash flow positive by year-end 2004
· Dtomi raised approximately $1.26 million in equity financing through December 2003, Management expects that this cash will cover all important rollout operations and support the commercialization of the Air Spring AxleT until breakeven is reached.
The Rental and Specialty Trailer Market
The 1992 census indicated that there are approximately 15 million small and medium sized trailers in the U.S., and that about one million units are sold annually. Data from the leading trailer manufacturer, Wells Cargo, suggests that the market may be two million trailers per year. These trailers are sold to individual consumers, car and truck rental agencies, and hardware stores that maintain rental fleets. There are several thousand trailer rental locations in the U.S. Major proprietors include True Value Hardware, with 4,100 rental locations; United Rentals, with 550 locations; and Home Depot, with 520 locations.
Do not waste your money investing in companies that don’t have what it takes to be successful. A track record of years of business is just the kind of foundation a great company needs to succeed.
Verify all claims and do your own due diligence. Apple Investments,Inc profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. Apple Investments,Inc is not offering securities for sale. An offer to buy or sell can be made only with accompanying disclosure documents and only in the states and provinces for which they are approved. All statements and expressions are the sole opinion of the editor and are subject to change without notice. Apple Investments,Inc is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. It is strongly recommended that any purchase or sale decision be discussed with a financial adviser, or a broker-dealer, or a member of any financial regulatory bodies. The information contained in Apple Investments,Inc profiles is provided as an information service only. The accuracy or completeness of the information is not warranted and is only as reliable as the sources from which it was obtained. It should be understood the there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment if they make a purchase in Apple Investments,Inc profiled stocks. In order to be in full compliance with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), Apple Investments,Inc and its management receives fees from profiled companies or agents representing the profiled companies. These fees may be paid in cash or in stock and they will be fully disclosed in each profile. Apple Investments,Inc has been compensated twenty thousand dollars cash for the dissemination for this report, by a third party. Neither Apple Investments,Inc nor any of its affiliates, or employees shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages from use of this information piece, caused in whole or part by its negligence or contingencies beyond its control in procuring, compiling, interpreting, reporting or delivering this e mail and any contents THE READER SHOULD VERIFY ALL CLAIMS AND DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE INVESTING IN ANY SECURITIES MENTIONED. INVESTING IN SECURITIES IS SPECULATIVE AND CARRIES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. THE INFORMATION FOUND IN THIS HOME PAGE IS PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, OR REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED, WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE EDITOR OF Apple Investments,Inc.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|