Fwd: Great news

From: Marva Mcnair
Subject: Fwd: Great news
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:41:53 -0600

But a goose, as is well known to every one who has any knowledge of science, cannot be inscribed in the baptismal register; for a goose is not a man but a fowl; which, likewise, is sufficiently well known even to persons who have not been to college.

But a goose, as is well known to every one who has any knowledge of science, cannot be inscribed in the baptismal register; for a goose is not a man but a fowl; which, likewise, is sufficiently well known even to persons who have not been to college. You look at Him in amazement, almost with horror, as you cry out. “YOU DANCE! You cannot mean it! Tenderly He answers, “Dear One! If my disciples engage in such worldly amusement why should not I do so? I love to share their joys as well as their sorrows.