Re: about libtool's trace interface for tags

From: Scott James Remnant
Subject: Re: about libtool's trace interface for tags
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:26:27 +0100

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 22:39, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:

> Is it done or is there any obstacle to it?  I'm dreaming about
> Automake 1.9, and if possible I would like to include support
> for this.

The current interface should be pretty good, trace for invocations of
_LT_TAG and the first argument will be a tag name that maps equally to a
language name (CC, CXX, F77, etc.)

I tried to make sure it was easy and everything that invented a tag went
through the same mechanism.

Even if things change, I'll make sure that _LT_TAG remains the trace
point.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?