Free Laptop Giveaway

From: Future Time
Subject: Free Laptop Giveaway
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:08:17 +0000

Greetings!

Do you want to receive a free notebook? Hurry up today! We only have a limited
supply of 1000 laptops. Only first thousand applicants will receive a free 17”
widescreen laptop loaded with a Pentium 4 3.2 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.
The market price of this computer is $3,599.00!

Please visit us at http://www.myfreenotebook.com in order to apply. If you do not
see the application form, it means that our supply of these monster notebooks has
already been depleted or our Offer has expired. You will see the full description of
this laptop on our website.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY VALID UNTIL APRIL 25TH.

To apply, please enter promotion code 1940-1048.

http://www.myfreenotebook.com

You are currently subscribed to FutureTimeOffers promotions.

To unsubscribe, please Click here