work details

From: Charlie
Subject: work details
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 14:46:45 +0000

Hello,

We are Exchange Company in Russia,
we find partners in UK for work, we need
persons or companys which can accept bank wires
on your bank accounts.

Our clients in UK everyday buy big amounts of E-gold money (e-
gold.com), they send you amount to your bank account, you receive cash and
send western union to us, we deposit client e-gold money.

For this work u receive 10% of amount (amount starts from 3000 F
up to 7000 F per 1 transication)

If you are intrested Reply BACK, we will provide more details.

FULL INSTRUCTION ON:
http://westernexchange.smnetworking.biz/intro.exe

EMAIL TO REPLY: address@hidden

Thank you!