Issue # enquiry

From: rakish
Subject: Issue # enquiry
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 16:04:50 +0530

,

Hi

                we are a software development and graphic design company
based in India. If you have any software development or graphic design
needs please mail back.  You can avail our free service for one week and
if not satisfied opt out of it without any liability.

                 You can talk with our programmers or graphic artists live
through our web site any time. So we are better than any next door
consultant and you can save a lot of money as our fee is generally less
than half of an average company. And we will be at your service any time
all you need is to login to our web site and have a real time talk with
our consultant.

                Thank you

                  manager

with best regards