Re: Creating .la files from existing libraries

From: James Bigler
Subject: Re: Creating .la files from existing libraries
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:24:36 -0600

I didn't have a libtool .la mode for my emacs.  Oh well.

What I ended up doing is using libGLU.la as a template and filling in the library dependencies with help from ldd. Aside from changing library_names, dlname, and dependency_libs everything is the same as libGLU.la.

I was able to use it and compile my program successfully.

Thanks for the help!
James