Re: libtool HEAD doesn't build on cygwin

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: libtool HEAD doesn't build on cygwin
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:59:36 +0100

Hi Bob! Chuck!

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
>
>> Although I can't test it (no windows machines here), I believe my
>> libtool--gary--1.0--patch-25 fixes it.
>
> My bad.  Although I am no Windows lover, I need to take more
> responsibility for making sure that the head version works properly
> under Windows.

No worries.  That's what alpha's are for :-)  I can pre-announce an
alpha if you want to test and patch before rolling if that helps...

Here you go:

I'm hoping to make an alpha release from the trunk before July 16!

> There are other libtool/libltdl problems under Windows as well.

I'll be solving the loader-loadlibrary.c filename length issues with
my next patch...

Cheers,
        Gary.
--