Proven to get some of the action like magic

From: bobbie rodriguez
Subject: Proven to get some of the action like magic
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:06:34 +1200

Direct from the laboratory to you!
Our perfume has human sex pheromone in it.
Pick up the Opposite sex like a magnet Press Here

"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about your perfume I ordered some and I am 100% satisfied. Women are now coming up and talking to ME! I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore. Thank you."
- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

"To Whom It May Concern: Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable product. My Wife and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our honeymoon again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your perfume. Thanks again."
- Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba

He did not stopThe machine was so little to be depended upon that he dared make no halt But he was obliged to alter the direction from northwest to west, and the result of this slight change was so great a reduction in speed that it was mid-day before he saw beneath him the familiar village in which he lived