WE present consultations to help you understand your situation

From: larhonda king
Subject: WE present consultations to help you understand your situation
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:21:50 -0200

Get rid of all of your Card balances
Bring an end to the calls concerning your payments.
No damage to your ratings.
To learn more
press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba

Common folks always think great men are crazy, but Edison and Tesla and I don't pay any attention to thatWe've got our discoveries to look after Now, as I said, I'm going for a little trip in the interests of science