Re: Grand Renaming pre-patch

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: Grand Renaming pre-patch
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 22:41:43 +0900

Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

Yes, good point.  How about `LT_SYS_MODULEEXT'?

With an LT_SYS_SHLIBEXT, we could factor away the `shrext_cmds' nonsense.
The darwin code in ltmain.sh hardcodes dylib a fair amount at the moment,
so we could clean that up to.

Sure, if you want to make an LT_SYS_SHLIBEXT too it is just a case of copy and pasting and changing module=yes to module=no :)

I only found two mentions of "dylib", both in the same block of code. I'll change those next week sometime if you like.

Since we're talking about Mac OS X and libtool, I'd still like to change the library_names_spec to be just two libs instead of three :-p.

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com