I WILL HELP YOU TOO...

From: MRS. ALIJATH MUSTAFA
Subject: I WILL HELP YOU TOO...
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:24:31 +0100

Attn: Sir,
On behalf of the poor family, I am Mrs. Mustafa Alijath, the wife of retired Major El Mustafa, former chief Security officer to the late General Sani Abacha of former head of states Federal Republic of Nigeria.
My husband was arrested immediately after the death of his boss, late General Sani Abacha. Who committed so many atrocities during his Leadership as president? My husband has been charged with another false level allegation as attempt coup while still in detention. Security alerts have beefed up around my entire home. As my husband is still being held for more offences, all my husband’s local accounts and properties have been seized instruction given by the president to freeze any foreign belonging to my husband. I am afraid the government may charge my husband with death sentence.
Before now, when I opted to see/visited my husband last in the prison, we discussed about our deposit in one of the local Bank here, the Government does not know about this account because the manager of the bank is my husband’s friend. The bank manager is such a nice man who has promised to transfer the funds to their affiliate bank in the Dutch land as soon as I can readily provide some I know that will be reliable before the Government will come to know about this account as a result of their intensify search for my husbands wealth. My husband gave me your contact information as we discussed about contacting a foreigner for the safety of this deposit and the family not to be exposed to the public, therefore, my husband warned that I should not contact any other person’s regards this matter, however, he instructed me on where to contact you to help the family.
 All the legal documents regards this deposit are kept in safe place, the entire family needs your able assistance now to clear this said deposit as the beneficiary.
My Son, Bello Mustafa will be ready to speak with
Please my humble self requires your urgent attention before they will clear our last hope.
Thanking you in anticipation for your concern and I am counting on you.

Mr. & Mrs. Mustafa Alijath.
E-mail:address@hidden