Re: libtool 1.5.8 on Solaris 8

From: Carlos Fangmeier
Subject: Re: libtool 1.5.8 on Solaris 8
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:57:43 -0400

Hi all again.

After a long time playing arround I solved my two problems as follow:

1.- Multiple Inclusion: comment out line 'postdeps="-lstdc++ -lm -lgcc_s -lgcc_s" ' from /usr/local/binlibtool . I still don't undestand wy the application crashed when the linker come out with the warning ' ld: warning: file /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/../../libstdc++.so: linked to /usr/local/lib/./libstdc++.so: attempted multiple inclusion of file '

2.- Chunk Library Path: I cleaned the dependency_libs from /usr/local/lib/libstdc++.la

Both aren't nice solution, but it work. I hope to read some comments about that.

Best regards

Carlos Fangmeier