Re: Request to mailing list Lesstif rejected

From: Erik de Castro Lopo
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:04:51 +1000

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:48:56 +0200
Carlo Wood <address@hidden> wrote:

> Would the list moderator be so kind not to reply this
> type of rejection messages to the entire address@hidden list?
>
> Just sending it to the person who sent the original
> message seems enough (which wasn't me).
>
> I can imagine that this happens because someone is sending
> a post to address@hidden and CC-ing address@hidden,

Unlikely. This is almost certain a spammer or email worm
which is sending email to the lesstif list with a reply
address of the libtool list.

The *ONLY* way to fix this is to make the libtool list
closed to non-subscribers.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  address@hidden (Yes it's valid)
"There is no satisfactory substitute for excellence."
-- Dr. Arnold O. Beckman