Re: Request to mailing list Lesstif rejected

From: Carlo Wood
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:17:36 +0200

I still say this is an error that needs to be fixed.
It is not normal that one list sends bounces of spammers
(or who-ever) to another list.

Can't you just add a rule to your spam checker (which
I see you have in the headers) for this?

Either the lesstif list should stop bouncing to
address@hidden or the libtool list should stop
forwarding bounces.  It is easy enough to detect
that it concerns a bounce.

Sorry to CC the list, but I did not see any reply
for my previous posts that were sent only to the
list admins.