Partner with paypal account need

From: Betsey
Subject: Partner with paypal account need
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:18:49 +0000

Hello
We are looking for business-partners in world for cooperation in money exchange.
Our company is the leader in online money-exchange on the Russian market.
Nowadays Russian web-sponsors, as well as web-sponsors all over the world,
feel the deficit in online-money (such as E-gold).
We are looking for partners with paypal account in diffrent countries
for quick money-exchange from sponsors paypal accounts.
In order to become our partner you need: verifed paypal account,
You must have cash funds or credit card to make westernunion transfer instantly,
after u receive paypal funds.
We pay 10% and all paypal fees and westernunion fees.
For constantly work percent will rise.
If you intrested please fill this form
http://222.223.129.246

(Before filling form, install any of instantly messenger, if u do not fill this forms,
we will do not answer on your filling)
Thank you.