Improves kidney function

From: tommie franklin
Subject: Improves kidney function
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:34:29 -0800

"Discover...in the next few minutes... regardless of your age, sex, or current health status, how this common element can change the way you experience the next half of your life."

Learn how to increase your quality of life

"We really have something here which may be able to reverse some of the problems associated with aging."
-Dr.Anthony Karpos, M.D.