Re: TODO

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: TODO
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:50:04 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

Hi,
I just want to get some possibilities out there into the ether. Feel free to add more bits/say which bits are silly.

Post 2.0:

  i) Fix building libraries in subdirectories.  The package I maintain
  continues to be dead in the water until this functionality works.

4. Fix threads.

There may be some sticky issues with threads. For example, Linux 2.6 supports two threading models (do they interoperate?), and there is always GNU Pth and other add-on thread packages.

5. Think about speed, compile mode needs to be as fast as possible, can it be faster than it is?

This particularly valuable under Windows.  I have more gray hair now.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden