Your SunTrust Bank Account

From: address@hidden
Subject: Your SunTrust Bank Account
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:52:16 +0500

Dear SunTrust user,
We are performing system maintenance, wich may interfere with access to your Online Services. Due to these technical updates your online account has been deactivate. SunTrust recommend you to reactivate your online account. Go to Internet Banking by clicking this link, verify your identity as a customer of SunTrust and your online account access will be reactivate by our system.

1. Go to https://internetbanking.suntrust.com/

2. Enter your Customer Indentification Number (CIN) or User ID and Password.

3. You will be taken to the Verify Your Identity " page.

4. After your verification process is completed you will be able to access your account again.

* Our goal is to have Internet Banking available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but Internet Banking may be unavailable during the following times for scheduled systems maintenance: Sunday:12:00am-6:15am Eastern Time. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you. SunTrust Bank Member FDIC (c) 2004 SunTrust Banks, Inc.