Re: Trying to run 2.1a test suite

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Trying to run 2.1a test suite
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:37:36 +0100

* Jeff Squyres wrote on Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 02:18:14PM CET:
> Ah -- excellent!  I think someone said this ("work in the branch-2-0
> branch"), but I ignored it and worked on the trunk because I foolishly
> assumed that they were effectively the same

We are in the process of rewriting the testsuite.
That's what caused it to temporarily not work.

>                                             (note to self: your own
> development practices are not the same as everyone else's! ;-) ).

Depends on whether you can do everything yourself or divide up the work
areas cleanly between developers or not.  Things only break when doing
large, invasive changes.  (With a little luck, this breakage will be
gone after just a couple more of Gary's patches).

Regards,