Re: cvs commit messages

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: cvs commit messages
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:55:18 +0900

Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
Hi Peter,

Peter O'Gorman wrote:

I again managed to make a commit and forgot to do it properly (so no
mail was sent to libtool-commits), so I filed a support request to get
commit mails handled automatically again:
<https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103603>

Okay, thanks.

I just commited libtool--release--2.0--patch-87 to fix your $SHELL bug
btw, so things should be somewhat saner for you now.

The support request has been closed, message says "Done :)".

If Sylvain Beucler happens to read this list: thanks heaps.

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com