another 1.5 release

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: another 1.5 release
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:01:17 +0900

Hi,

Looks like we are going to have a 1.5.12 before years end.

Prior to releasing this I'd like to hear from libtool package maintainers on various distributions if they are patching their libtool packages, what the patches are, and if we can get them into HEAD and the stable branch prior to a release. I would hope that most libtool package maintainers are subscribed to this list (but have the feeling that they are not).

It would be good to also fix the bug reporting guidelines on branch-1.5. And we need to check if any bugfixes have been applied only to HEAD and branch 2.0 and need to be put in 1.5. Anything else?

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com