Re: another 1.5 release

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Re: another 1.5 release
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 07:37:19 +0900

Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

Profound changes like this should not be introduced in a bug-fix branch.

So do you think it is okay for HEAD? I think Daniel would at least have something to say to QA if it were applied to HEAD. It would also allow for some testing before being backported to a release branch.

There is an actual problem and we have no current alternative solutions...

Peter
--
Peter O'Gorman - http://www.pogma.com