libltdl on openbsd

From: Guilhem Lavaux
Subject: libltdl on openbsd
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:55:08 +0100

Hi,

I was trying to fix some bugs in kaffe while I've noticed that "bug". If you link a program statically to the libc you are not able to call dlopen anymore because the linker uses the stubs in the libc which invariably returns "Wrong dl symbols!". I don't know whether _we_ should handle it particularly or libltdl should be aware of that and not register the sys_dl implementation.

It happens on openbsd 3.5.

Regards,

Guilhem Lavaux.