link_all_deplibs

From: Christoph Wellner
Subject: link_all_deplibs
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:07:21 +0100

Hi,

i have trouble starting my application since I get undefined references. As source I determined the variable "link_all_deplibs_CXX" wich is explicitly set to 'no' in libtool.m4. I'm running libtool-1.5.6 under debian Sarge and the problem is, that the libtool.m4-file is different from the one that comes with the libtool-distribution from the homepage.

My question is, can I set the value of "link_all_deplibs_CXX" by hand, eg as option in the commandline?

Christoph