Ebay Verification

From: Ebay . com
Subject: Ebay Verification
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:54:06 -0600

Dear Ebay User,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts,
we couldn't verify your current information.
Either your information has changed or it is incomplete.
Please update and verify your information by signing in your account.

If your account information is not updated within 5 days,
your access will be restricted.

please go to the link below and enter the information required:
http://www.ebay.com/accounts/member/avncenter/?dll874432

*** Please Do Not Reply To This E-Mail As You Will Not Receive A Response ***

Sincerely,

Ebay Accounts Dept.